We’ve featured some smartphone battery tips in past episodes, so we thought we’d share 5 tips for how to wring some extra life out of your laptop battery.
- Your screen can be the biggest energy drain on your battery, so dimming your display can make a real difference.
- Unplug any drives or other peripherals you have connected to your computer to make sure they're not draining your charge.
- Quit unused apps so they’re not sucking up power in the background.
- Turn your audio off so your computer doesn’t have to run its speakers.
- Turn off wi-fi and/or bluetooth if you can go without.
If you’ve got battery tips you’d like to share let us know on our social media accounts! -Jeff MacArthur